#InstaMuseum is back on August 26th on Instagram. This Museum 140 initiative aims to drive more exchanges, comments and shares on Instagram by and for museums.
How does it work?
The event will be a chance to share:
- your favourite museum Instagram accounts and museum Instagrammers that you follow;
- what you yourself most like to post to Instagram when visiting museums;
- some of your favourite or most popular #InstaMuseum photos;
- interesting museum Instagram projects you may know about;
- helpful tips and advice to other museums or museum lovers wanting to get started on Instagram.
And maybe you’ll even be encouraged to go out that day and take new #InstaMuseum photos to post!
The event will take place across two platforms:
- Twitter, for discussions and driving traffic to Instagram though sharing links,
- and of course Instagram itself, for following each other, posting new photos, liking and commenting on photos.
Please use the hashtag #InstaMuseum on both Twitter and Instagram to keep everything together.